Car Rental in Kaimuki: Hui at 1217 Wilhelmina Rise
We’re making it easier to access car rental in Kaimuki, with a new Hui station at 1217 Wilhelmina Rise. The
We’re making it easier to access car rental in Kaimuki, with a new Hui station at 1217 Wilhelmina Rise. The station is located in the open-air parking lot behind the Waialae Building on Waialae Avenue, which is home to popular local restaurant 3660 on the Rise.
Enter and exit the parking lot via the driveway on Wilhelmina Rise. Find the Hui stall on the makai side of the lot, against the Waialae Building.
Find our Toyota Tacoma available 24/7 at this station. Even if you already own a vehicle, you can use the truck for hauling the occasional bulky item and as a back-up vehicle when your car is in the shop for repairs.
Other Hui stations in Kaimuki and Kapahulu include:
- 2888 Waialae Avenue – Located in the Kaimuki Public Storage parking lot, on the corner of Waialae Avenue and Kapiolani Boulevard.
- 3048 Waialae Avenue – Located in the Kaimuki City Mill parking lot.
- Hele Kapahulu – Located at 707 Kapahulu Avenue in the Hele gas station parking lot on the corner of Kapahulu Avenue and Williams Street.
- Kapahulu Shopping Center – Located at 888 Kapahulu Avenue. The stall is located street-facing on the Genki Sushi and Supercuts side.
- Market City Shopping Center – Located at 2919 Kapiolani Boulevard in the lower lot, across the street from Kaimuki High School and adjacent to Ben Franklin Crafts.
About Hui Car Share
Hui Car Share is a faster car rental alternative that allows you to instantly access cars around Oahu using the Hui app. Choose a station, reserve, and access the vehicle, all with the Hui app. Rent a car for an hour or for a day. Parking and gas are free. Accessing a vehicle is as easy as downloading the Hui app and signing up.